Dr.Tony Salamay’s quest for learning shows no signs of coming to an end anytime soon. Despite several degrees and accreditations, his appetite for staying abreast of “the latest” keeps him rotating between patients between patients at his health clinic and any lecture or seminar that may have something new for him -even when that is in distant cities. His formal educational accomplishments took the following path:
- He first graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree with Honors from LoganUniversity, Louis in 2004
- Then, Dr. Salamay enrolled at the prestigious Life College of Chiropractic (the largest chiropractic institution in the world). There Dr. Salamay spent 4 intensive years and was proudly on the Dean’s list upon graduation as a Doctor of Chiropractic.
- In 2010, Dr. Salamay also graduated Cum Laude with a Master’s degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport. This was part of his post-doctorate education in the specialty field of clinical nutrition. He is board eligible for diplomate status by the American Board of Clinical Nutrition.
- He is currently enrolled at the prestigious Carrick Institute of Graduate studies where he is pursuing another diplomate in functional neurology.
- Salamay has several hundred post-doctoral hours in functional blood chemistry, endocrinology and neurology in which he utilizes to determine underlying causes of neurological and metabolic conditions.
Achievements Dr. Salamay has treated countless patients in private practice in Panama City Florida who suffer from acute and chronic pain. He routinely sees patients that travel from out of state.
- He is the author of the soon to be released book” How Did I get So Sick? “-A new hope for people who suffer with chronic pain, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, dizziness & vertigo, neurological, and metabolic disorders.
- He has also received the A+ Achievement Award for the advancement and dedication to the field of chiropractic. In 2007, Dr.Salamay underwent training in Chinese medicine and acupuncture and was awarded Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America.
- He is passionate about lecturing and sharing his knowledge about important health topics that plague our society as a whole and has lectured to both local community groups and Fortune 500 companies about the field of chiropractic neurology and functional medicine.
- In addition, Dr.Salamay is a proud member of the SOTO-USA(Sacro Occipital Technique Organization - USA) and also a member of the Florida Chiropractic Association. He has undergone training in Sacro-Occipital Technique, Chiropractic Craniopathy, Visceral Manipulation, Full Spine Technique, Upper Cervical Technique, Thompson, Applied Kinesiology and Activator and other therapeutic modalities.
- Chronic headaches and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Carpel Tunnel
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Multiple Sclerosis
- And many more
Dr. Salamay experienced a gym-related accident as a young man that caused him excruciating pain for more than three years. His empathy with people experiencing pain is symptomatic of a kind and compassionate physician for whom the patient deserves every attention and no stone left unturned. “My purpose and dedication is to unravel the root cause leading to your health condition leaving no stone unturned and to find out what can be done to fix it naturally without the dependency of drugs and surgery allowing each individual to regain their health and life back in order to full their God-given potential”.
Dr. Salamay grew up in Altamonte Springs, Florida. He is happily married to his wife, Rania, of 10 years. They are from a Christian family fueled by passion and a prayerful longing for a genuine community, which is why they are thrilled to have chosen BayCounty as their permanent home. In addition to his passion for research, he enjoys playing basketball, weightlifting, martial arts, tai chi, traveling and learning about different cultures.